You may be applying for the job of Professional HR Consultant in an organization, but are you prepared with your job application formalities? Have you drafted your resume? If you have not yet formulated your resume then, you must write down your own resume immediately, because this document plays a major role in any job selection.
It is necessary that, any candidate applying for the HR consultant position in a company, must insert his professional skills, working experience with prior organization and other specific details in his resume document. His interview calls depends largely on his professionally made resume because, any hiring manager or employer gets the required information of the candidate, through his resume.
Efficiently drafted resume with needed HR skills and other information, offer greater chance for his recruitment. Poorly made resume, without proper format and details may deprive him of his employment opportunity.
Any candidate applying for the Professional HR Consultant job must include following skills along with other proficiencies in the resume:
• Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
• Knack for Business Development and professional manner
• Selection, screen and short list the ideal candidates.
• Prepare and train the candidates for the job interview.
• Maintain data base of potential proficient candidates
• Head hunting and cold calling
• Relationship management
• Target achiever
• Maintenance of records and documentation
• Keep track of candidate fees and negotiate for them.
The resume format should provide separate sub headings such as, Contact Information, Summary, Professional Experience & Achievements, Academic Qualification, Certificates & Awards and Technical & Additional Skills.
Well articulated resume with proper format offers, short listing, interview call and selection for the applied HR job.